1.10.12

HELLO CARACAS!

-
 Last Sunday I arrived in Caracas (Venezuela's metropolis) in the morning,I take a photo to Central Park in the first picture you can see the twin towers in Caracas, from there I went to a park that I always wanted to know called "The Calvary" this park is very nice, clean and with many tourist attractions, this park is one of the places where you can see the skyline of Caracas, but security agents who are there are very rude and treat you poorly kept with your personal things. I Take some pictures to me with a very casual look and a shirt that has a baroque design.

El pasado domingo llegue a Caracas (La metrópolis de Venezuela) en la mañana, tome una foto a parque central en la primera imagen pueden ver las torres gemelas de Caracas, de allí me fui a un parque que siempre quise conocer llamado “El Calvario” es un parque muy bonito, limpio y con muchas atracciones turísticas, este parque es uno de los lugares donde puedes ver el skyline de Caracas, pero los agentes de seguridad que se encuentran allí son muy groseros y te tratan mal cuidado con tus cosas personales.  Aproveche tomarme unas fotos con un look muy casual y una camisa de que tiene un diseño barroco.


 FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER, BLOGLOVIN' & INSTAGRAM